Your NEXT Career in Business Intelligence
cBEYONData truly understands that a company’s employees are its most important and valuable asset. We are proud to offer numerous opportunities supporting federal, state & local, higher education, and other regulated industries. At cBEYONData, we strive to be the employer of choice in business intelligence (BI), data analytics and business automation solutions by providing top-level benefits, a training/professional education program, and an atmosphere for personal and professional growth. cBEYONData’s culture combines challenging work with a professional, respectful, collaborative, and exciting environment.
Check out our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for updates on careers with cBEYONData
Check out our
View our Referral
Business Intelligence Developer
cBEYONData is seeking a motivated Business Intelligence Developer to join a team supporting the translation of government financial business and functional requirements into Business Intelligence (BI) applications, reports, dashboards and visualizations using the WebFOCUS platform. This position requires an active U.S. Government security clearance for work performed on-site, in Washington, DC.
- Evaluate federal financial business requirements and recommend the best BI solution
- Design, develop, and test WebFOCUS solutions for both new and existing BI applications, reports and visualizations
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with data warehouse and quality assurance teams
- Support administration of existing WebFOCUS applications, reports and visualizations
- Contribute to determining LOE and schedule, and support project plans and status reporting
- Hands-on experience developing or administrating reporting applications using one or more BI platforms (e.g. WebFOCUS, Tableau, Cognos, BusinessObjects)
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of BI industry standards and best practices
- Experience with relational databases, including an ability to interpret SQL
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and debug BI technical issues
- General knowledge of federal financial systems and their components (e.g. Accounting, Procurement, Budget, Travel, etc.)
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and business systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Current U.S. Government security clearance required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Who We Are
Eifer Corp, started in 2015 is a woman owned small business with certified SBA 8(a) and 8(a) STARS III. We provide optimized IT and Analytics solutions to improve clients’ return on investment (ROI). We help our clients overcome the challenges posed by constant advances in technology, heightened regulations, and demands for greater transparency by providing high-quality enterprise solutions. We encourage a culture of excellence in every project promoting a strong sense of relationship with our clients. Our experienced team works with a vision to enable our clients with solutions that lead better processes and better decision making.